Sharon in New York

Not-quite daily blab.

Tuesday, June 7

Dave in FL and H&M

Dave's back in Orlando partying it up with his family and friends until next Tuesday. I might just be rested by the end of this week!!! ;)

Work was actually a little busier today- I have lots of things to do to keep me moving: preparing for and attending the launch for the Social Studies books starting up, working on Science, making calls and interviewing a few people, and purchasing a few things to keep production organized through the upcoming crazy times. I'm so excited! :::nerd alert!:::

Eric took the day off, so with Dave gone as well, it was both weird and refreshing to walk through the city alone. I even stopped into H&M for the first time! They have clothes you can really rock in, plus great work clothes that are actually pretty cheap! My friend Kat told me all about it before I even moved here, and other people here talk so much about it, but I just never made it in. After 8 months, I finally discovered a very cool place to shop! ...wait... has it been 8 months already???! HOLY SHIT!


I miss you already, Dave!!! ~*