Sharon in New York

Not-quite daily blab.

Thursday, May 26

No work, just time.

Hi, from work!

Man, it is slow. SUMMER slow.

I guess it's a good time to work on getting better. I went to a doctor a friend referred me to yesterday and had a final decision made that it was a virus mixed with allergies with a few asthma symptoms thrown in. No biggie. I'll be using one of those asthma pump things for two weeks, and I should be clear. My side is still healing, but I think I'm going to attempt Bikram again on Saturday if I feel better. We'll see.

As far as work: Dave found out he's officially out of work starting Monday. They told him two weeks, but from I know, I think it'll be more like five. He's going to look around for new opportunities just in case. We don't want to go backwards financially!