Sharon in New York

Not-quite daily blab.

Wednesday, May 18

Dave's new iPod

Dave’s 33rd birthday is this Sunday the 22nd. I think he and I are the last people in New York to not own an MP3 player, so for his birthday, I bought him an iPod mini. Man, I can’t believe we waited so long. He’s in total heaven. I gave it to him early so he could enjoy it before his family arrives on Thursday and Friday.

I’m looking at a special skin for it- no sense in having one that looks like everyone else’s, right?

I found some cool skins online at macskinz.com...

An iPod skin by the artist Jon Foster...


...And here's an iPod skin by the artist "Coop" (who I coincidentally saw mentioned in a story in this month's Playboy. Yes, Dave still receives it, and yes, I still look through it, too)

This may be one of the ones I get for Dave. It's all about the monkeys and devils, man.

His style reminds me alittle of a friend's illustration style: Chuck Muchow