Sharon in New York

Not-quite daily blab.

Friday, May 13

Happy Friday the 13th!

Friday the 13th holds a special meaning to Dave and I- We also have a sort of an “anniversary” on September 13th (which, oddly enough, is also my mom’s birthday).

Last night I went to Bikram despite me feeling a bit run down, but I had to leave after half the class. I at least made it through most of the standing poses. Hopefully, I sweated and burned out a little of the cold. Today I actually have a little pain in my side above my ribs, probably from coughing so hard (?).

We took a long walk tonight after work, and I finally saw Bryant Park and the New York Library (see Ghostbusters). It was closed; I need to go back and see inside! It looks amazing!

Then we walked over to the Heidelberg (our favorite German restaurant on the upper east side on 86th and 2nd). SO GOOD! That place always cheers me up!