Sharon in New York

Not-quite daily blab.

Thursday, April 28

We just got ourselves a MAC Donald's...

Ha! Actually, true story: A friend was driving out to visit us in California a few years back and stopped in the middle of nowhere to get gas and food. He asked the lady at the station if there were any restaurants around and that's what she replied, in a thick, southern accent. "Well...we just got ourselves a MAC Donald's!"

Anyway, at a quick visit to Target, I saw these scary items in the "car accessories" isle:

A swivel platter for your fast food meals..


And a french fry holder, with a clip on ketchup dish.


Disgusting, America. Very gross. ...Maybe I shouldn't see the movie "Supersize Me" after all!

Well, ok. I ate all that stuff while living in Florida- quite often, in fact. But I think I would still gawk at seeing these items!

I've been fast-food free since October 2004!!!