Sharon in New York

Not-quite daily blab.

Thursday, July 14

Update for this week

To catch up with the week: nothing super-spectacular happened, just a few small "events". Everything is fine here- just getting busy with the big Social Studies jobs.

On Monday, Dave played open-mic night at Kate Kerney's again! The musicians doubled from last time. (Now 6. Ha!) Dave introduced two more new songs and one of them made the room go quiet ("My Own War"). It was awesome. Beautiful song! A few extra people from work came, and we had a great time.

On Wednesday, we found out that FRESH DIRECT could quite possibly deliver to our place!! We did a massive grocery run on Sunday, so we won't need an order for probably another week. But ordering groceries online and having them delivered to our kitchen counter....AGH! I used to order from Home Grocer in LA, and it was just the most amazing thing.

Thursday (today) I went back to Bumble & Bumble (@ West 13th Street) for a cut. I need to get my digital camera fixed this weekend- what a great view they have!!! We also went to an early Bikram class. I feel so much better tonight! Eric is thinking of trying Bikram out, too!