Sharon in New York

Not-quite daily blab.

Tuesday, March 8

Worked with work

Ok, lame title. I did meet with my boss, though. I was completely honest and told him exactly how I felt. He thanked me for being so honest (I hope he was) and said he now understood why I felt the way I did. We're going to try and work something out.

I don't know if anything's really going to come out of this, but I said my peace. I feel much better.

I wish I could elaborate more, but I made this blogger very public. I have to restrain from getting into too much detail sometimes, so it kind of sucks. Some of the people who might read this may be from the Publisher I had worked at, and that I may end up doing work for through this studio, so I want to remain somewhat professional, but I feel like I'm doing the opposite of what bloggers are for: a collection of journal entries to write things out. I feel like I have to hold back the details and restrain my words. I guess it's more for entertainment than for myself.