Sharon in New York

Not-quite daily blab.

Thursday, February 24

See you in a few days!

I did the old "must stay ridiculously late and keep everyone up to date" last night at work. I'm exhausted. I'll bet everything would have worked out anyway, but it's in my blood to keep everything together. Eugh.

I'm leaving this morning for a few days, and I leave you with a constant watch on our apartment. You'll probably catch something going on with my three cats (a beautiful grey one, a super-skinny black one, and a fat orange one). They're pretty active (ie. a pain in the ass).

I was torn on leaving this view vs. outside, since we're supposed to get quite a bit of snow today and tomorrow. Instead, here are a few Times Square cams that should satisfy.

Eric will be back soon- he'll change the cam to outside later.

TAKE CARE!