Sharon in New York

Not-quite daily blab.

Sunday, June 19

Barbecue @ Lillie's yesterday!

Lillie (a great friend from work) threw a small barbecue at her place in Long Island yesterday. The smell of fresh-cut grass was like a new scent all over again!

After many glasses of lemonade dosed with Absolute Citron and lots of laughs, I finally remembered I had my camera. I only took a few photos, but here are two of them from the barbecue...

Dave and I…


Lillie and Dave.


Here's a photo after getting off the train platform upon returning. I never realized how many platforms there were! (and there are more behind me!)


And here's a quick photo waiting to cross the street out of Penn Station to head over to the PATH...


Hope you all had just as good of a weekend as we did!

...and Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there!